Terms & Condition

Terms & Condition

Processing of Ordered Goods:
Once the contract is finalized, we start manufacturing the articles with zest and zeal, to ensure prompt delivery.

Minimum Order:

The minimum order is Euro.€1000 US$.1000.00 
We normally quote FOB prices. However, 
we can add freight, shipping and postage charges depending upon the requirement of the buyer.


This supplier also supports L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram payments for conformed orders.
We prefer 70% In Advance and the remaining 30% on completion of the goods but before shipment;
the goods will remain the property of LAPA MASTER INDUSTRY the total amount of order is paid in full.
We also accept Irrevocable Letter of Credit (L/C). 

Mode of Shipment:

It depends on the requirement of buyer.


We always supply the goods with utmost care in all aspects; but still out of human error,any claim arises for any loss or damage,
it must be filed within 4 days of the date of receipt of goods.
The claim is not negotiable after TWENTY ONE DAYS from the date of invoice.


Returns are not acceptable without prior mutual consent.
Any instruments that are custom made, modified, private labeled, custom etched or
otherwise modified or hampered are not returnable for credit.
We reserve the right to inspect any returns prior to issuing any credit. 
Returned goods will be subject to 20% Re-stocking charges.

Repairs & Warranty Replacements:

In case of any manufacturing defect, we guarantee to replace, repair any such piece(s),
free of cost but this does not apply to instruments that are repaired,
or hampered/mishandled at the importer’s end.Instruments which have been repaired by a source other than 

LAPA MASTER INDUSTRY are void of this warranty.

Merchandise will be repaired or replaced at our discretion.
The instruments lost/damaged during this transit to us will not be our responsibility.
The freight of such articles will be borne by the consignee.
Signup for Newsletter

news & updates


M/S Lapa Master Industry ® are leading Highest Quality Manufacturer and Exporter of all kinds Surgical, Dental instruments, Laparoscopic instruments and Manicure & pedicure Implements located at Sialkot ,Pakistan.

last 19 years and gained very good reputation for our quality and service 
and in time delivery we are fully capable to prompt supply your volume of 
demand as per you kind instruction.*
QUALITY: 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed All our Instruments are produced 
with high quality stainless steel and are thoroughly checked and inspected 
during all phases of production, In order to ensure that they correspond to 
the international standards laid down by the EN ISO 13485:2012 + AC :2012, 
ISO 9001:2015 and CE standards and are confirmation of their compliance to 
REX number validation - European Commission: PKREXPK42377315
We assure you quality instruments, most competitive prices and shortest 
delivery time. 
If you have interest please give us a little chance to supply you some our 
manufactured products.
You can also visit our website  www.lapamasterind.com to have look our product range.
Please feel free to contact us for any information.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) And Owner 
with Export Department Team
Roras Road Muzaffar Pur P.O Box Khas Sialkot - 51310, Pakistan.

Our Certification

Quick Contact

Roras Road Muzaffer Pur P.O Khas Sialkot 51310 Pakistan